Working at SATHUTA
SATHUTA is not just a group of companies, it is and has always been one big family. At SATHUTA, we take care of our family members. Employees give their best for the company and in return they are adequately compensated. The management is close to every employee and the company culture is based on trust and commitment.
In the technical staff of over 500, there are professionals with the highest academic qualifications. However, at SATHUTA anyone irrespective of their qualifications can achieve success through sheer will and determination.
We always strive to adhere to the core pillars that our companies were founded upon:Quality, Safety and Sustainability. It is these fundamentals that make our company stand out from the rest, but most importantly, our workforce unique.
With the growing businesses, there are always opportunities to join our family. We invite you to submit your CV to [email protected] (with the post you are applying to as the subject) or post to the following address (with the post you are applying to on the top left of the envelope).
Human Resources Manager,
Sathuta Builders (Pvt) Ltd
No. 71, Negombo Road,
Kurunegala - 60000
- October 2, 2020 (Senior Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Safety Supervisor) View
- October 2, 2020 (Messenger / Office representative, Documentation clerk) View
- October 2, 2020 (Messenger / Office representative, Documentation clerk, Data Entry Operator) View
- September 4, 2020 (Design Review Engineer, Quantity Surveyor) View
- August 21, 2020 (Project Manager, Site Manager, Assistant Site Engineer, QA/QC Technical Officer, Assistant Quantity Surveyor) View
- August 21, 2020 (Data Entry Operator) View
- August 21, 2020 (Junior Design Review Engineer) View